Kristin D. Siegel – Family Law Attorney and Partner at Leonard Rodarte Siegel
Prior to joining the firm of Leonard & Finley, Mrs. Siegel graduated with honors from the University of Missouri – Kansas City and then obtained her law degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City Law School. While there, Mrs. Siegel was an active participant in Family Law and Guardian Ad Litem clinics, and she also interned in the domestic unit of Legal Aid of Western Missouri. During law school, Mrs. Siegel clerked for a local Kansas City law firm that focused on domestic law matters. Prior to joining Leonard and Finley, she was actively involved in her chosen specialty of family law by serving in a clerkship for the Honorable Sherrill Rosen of the Family Court system in Jackson County, Missouri. In both her education and career, Mrs. Siegel’s entire focus has been on the area of family law litigation and guardian ad litem work.
* University of Missouri at Kansas City, B.A., English Literature
* University of Missouri at Kansas City, J.D.
Memberships and credentials
* Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
* Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
* Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
* Missouri Bar
* Missouri Bar Family Law Section